Hinged swinging screen doors are not all made with high-grade parts. At Northridge Screen Service we never use counterfeit, substandard and/or inferior materials. All our swinging screen doors are constructed with factory-warranted, genuine components that meet the highest standards.
We sell and install swinging screen doors and replacement parts
- 6063 extruded .055 to .062 gauge aluminum frames available in a variety of painted or powder-coated finishes.
- 3 oil-lite loose pin aluminum hinges.
- 3 oil-lite fixed pin aluminum hinges available on our Sentry and Gibraltar security screen doors.
- ¾” x 2 ¼” or 7/8”x 2 7/8” extruded (1) aluminum frame rail.
- Extruded aluminum corners with 2 screws per corner.
- A variety of decorative and protective grille panels.
- Wright automatic door closer with (2) push-button latches.
- 18 x 14 heavy duty grey or charcoal fiberglass insect mesh.
- 18 x 14 bright or charcoal aluminum wire insect mesh.
Cape Code swinging door screen 6500
El Dorado swinging door screen 3900
Model E swinging door screen 6000
Vista swinging door screen 4500
Craftsman swinging door screen 4600
Praire swinging door screen 4600
Frequently asked questions about our swinging screen door service
Mail order swinging screen door parts from us
We offer a limited mail-order service for customers unable to find parts for their swinging screen doors locally, or for parts which might not be available through any other source.
These questions relate primarily to special orders.
Please contact us by phone or online with your swinging screen door questions.