Not all sliding screen doors are created the same. At Northridge Screen Service we only use the best quality components. Low quality frames can bend easily. Cheap screen mesh can tear easily. Poorly constructed rollers can break easily. You’ll never have those problems with our sliding screen doors.
We sell and install sliding screen doors and replacement parts
- 2 ½”x ½”x .065 or 1 ¾”x ½”x .050, 6063 extruded aluminum frame rails available in a variety of painted or powder-coated finishes.
- 4 extruded aluminum spur corners with 2 locking screws per corner.
- 5” or 3” extruded aluminum, color matched handles with metal internal mortise latches.
- Bottom adjustable steel ball-bearing rollers, top tension style steel ball-bearing rollers. We also stock stainless steel ball-bearing rollers for extreme weather exposure conditions.
- 18 x 14 heavy duty grey or charcoal fiberglass insect mesh.
- 18 x 14 bright or charcoal aluminum wire insect mesh.
Durango sliding screen door
Premier sliding door screen
Century sliding screen door
Frequently asked questions about our sliding screen door service
Mail order sliding screen door parts from us
We offer a limited mail-order service for customers unable to find parts for their sliding screen doors locally, or for parts which might not be available through any other source.
These questions relate primarily to special orders.
Please contact us by phone or online with your sliding screen door questions.