Northridge Screen Service also repairs windows and doors (*). Here are some examples of common problems requiring service:
- Hinged screen doors that don’t shut or latch properly.
- Replacement and Repair of worn sliding patio screen and glass sliding patio rollers.
- Replacement and Repair of worn wheels for sliding wood, vinyl, and aluminum windows.
- Replacement and Repair of handles, latches, and locks for sliding patio glass door and windows.
- Replacement and Repair of hinges, locks, and crank-out operators for Casement style (crank-out) windows.
- Replacement of missing or damaged glass window and sliding patio door weather stripping.
- Replacement and Repair of glass window sash balances and latches for wood, vinyl, and aluminum single and double-hung windows.
We specialize in providing on site window and door screen repairs and replacements to residential and commercial properties. We have a full shop and office with additional equipment and inventory, however our main business is done out of our Mobile shop that comes to your door. Our mobile service vehicles are equipped with a large inventory of parts in order to provide quick and efficient service at your door. We maintain a large warehouse of unusual and hard to find parts. If the need arises we have direct access to all the leading parts manufacturers in our field. Our neighbors in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities know that when you call us, we rarely have to go back to get parts and cause you delays. Give us a try today; you’ll be glad you found us. We can provide you with the correct part in order to insure a job done right the first time.
If you are the do-it-yourself type and are looking for replacement parts; give us a call and stop-by, we’ll be happy to help you in anyway we can.
(*) We are asked often if we replace glass. The short answer is no, unless of course we break it first. Kidding aside; the glass business is a distinct type of business from screens with its own equipment and challenges. Although many glass and screen business exist; it has been our experience that those who try to do both, generally end up not doing either one very well. For that reason if your sliding patio doors or windows require glass replacement we’ll be happy to recommend a qualified glazing Contractor.