First I want to thank you in advance for considering my company.
My employees and I are grateful for having had the opportunity to provide our Mobile Screen Service to our neighbors in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities for over 40 years.
Here are some of the top reasons that our customers choose Northridge Screen Service, and we hope you will to!
Top Reasons To Choose Northridge Screen Service
- MOBILE SCREEN SERVICE: This means We Bring Our Shop to You! Unlike other screen companies we have one of the most well-equipped and well- stocked mobile screen services around!
- DEPENDABLE AND ON-TIME: When you need a professional company that you can depend on to show up at your house at the arranged time slot, depend on us! We are fanatics about making our appointments and taking care of our customers PROPERLY and nothing is more frustrating to homeowners than service companies showing up late, not at all, and not even having the courtesy to call.
- WELL-EQUIPPED AND WELL STOCKED VEHICLE: This is very valuable to our customers because it means that in most cases we come out ONCE to perform the repairs and services to your door or window screens, glass sliding patio doors and glass windows. While others can take days to get the parts and materials, we get it done in most cases with just one visit to your home, office, or job location.
- 90% OF OUR BUSINESS COMES FROM REFERRALS: We have survived and succeeded because we treat our customers the way we want to be treated: Professionally, expertly, and with a friendly, helpful attitude all the while providing efficient, skilled, and competent service. Achieving this very high level of referrals simply means our customers trust us and see value in our services.
- IN BUSINESS SINCE 1964: During the last 40 + years of screen service to our neighbors in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities we have served 1000’s of satisfied customers. With a track record this long, we must be doing something right.
- WE ARE LICENSED AND PROPERLY INSURED: We are a State of California Licensed, Bonded and properly Insured Contractor. Our Contractors License Number is #763209. Hiring a licensed and properly insured contractor to perform services at your home or business should be very important to you. When unlicensed or uninsured people enter your home to perform services you could be at risk of incurring substantial losses if something should go wrong or someone is injured. An unlicensed contractor lacking workers compensation insurance means you as a home or business owner and your property insurance underwriter may find yourselves financially responsible for any injuries sustained by the employees of an unlicensed, uninsured contractor. Additionally, a non-licensed contractor may not perform the work to proper state, county, and city codes. This can cause problems for you later, even if you should sell your home to someone else.
- A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES: Over the last 40+ years, we’ve seen plenty and yet, still look for opportunities to take-on new challenge so that we might offer our customers additional services, along with the latest materials and techniques. We look forward to continuing to provide top tier materials and workmanship while providing good value to our customers in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities.